I feel really ill. It’s raining. There was dirt on the shower floor this morning, and white paint(?) all over the back of the bathroom door. One of my housemates had some sort of porridge for breakfast this morning that involved most of our pots, bowls, and countertops, and very little washing up. (I hate porridge!) The radio is playing the same Pussycat Dolls song again. Some random Scottish guy is killing sea eagles. Meanwhile, some random Pakistani guy keeps feeding the pigeons on this street and they’re responding to his generosity by ungratefully splattering every square inch of the sidewalk with creamy white pigeon poo. There’s a spider the size of a terrier posted at the front door like some sort of bug bouncer. There are goofy commercialistic Christmas decorations up everywhere in town already. And did I mention it’s raining, and I’m ill?
Things I talk about…
America American art Asian Barack Obama beauty black Black People Connection blog blues books British Broadway busy change Christian Christianity church CNN culture Delta Buoy Denver depression disrespect England English Europe expat faith family free music French friends friendship God hip-hop holiday internet Jesus kim junsu Korea Korean kpop language letters to nobody love Manchester me music myself pigeons politics pop music questions race racism random religion single Snoop Dogg South Korea SweetShop Creations telisu travel Twitter vacation vegetarian video video blog videos white women work writing youtube
- 16,130 Kilroys were here...
- @BlerdU you see this? twitter.com/michaelharriot… 1 day ago
- Ok but wait. This doesn't even look fun! People are really out here risking their lives to stand in sweaty clumps n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @JimCarrey: Most memoirs blur the line between fact and fiction; I erased the line, completely. Fiction is one of the few places left… 1 week ago
- RT @TheKoreaHerald: Solidarity rally over death of George Floyd to be held in S. Korea #GeorgeFloyd #BlackLivesMatter #demonstration #prot… 1 month ago
- RT @chaedria: Get the entire fuck out of here. I am Chaédria LaBouvier, the first Black curator in your 80 year history & you refused to ac… 1 month ago