I feel really ill. It’s raining. There was dirt on the shower floor this morning, and white paint(?) all over the back of the bathroom door. One of my housemates had some sort of porridge for breakfast this morning that involved most of our pots, bowls, and countertops, and very little washing up. (I hate porridge!) The radio is playing the same Pussycat Dolls song again. Some random Scottish guy is killing sea eagles. Meanwhile, some random Pakistani guy keeps feeding the pigeons on this street and they’re responding to his generosity by ungratefully splattering every square inch of the sidewalk with creamy white pigeon poo. There’s a spider the size of a terrier posted at the front door like some sort of bug bouncer. There are goofy commercialistic Christmas decorations up everywhere in town already. And did I mention it’s raining, and I’m ill?
Things I talk about…
America American art Asian Barack Obama beauty black Black People Connection blog blues books British Broadway busy change Christian Christianity church CNN culture Delta Buoy Denver depression disrespect England English Europe expat faith family free music French friends friendship God hip-hop holiday internet Jesus kim junsu Korea Korean kpop language letters to nobody love Manchester me music myself pigeons politics pop music questions race racism random religion single Snoop Dogg South Korea SweetShop Creations telisu travel Twitter vacation vegetarian video video blog videos white women work writing youtube
- 15,839 Kilroys were here...
- You make poor business choices, @ChrisetteM. That's what caused this. Not "choice-shaming". Your choices made your art uninteresting (8/8) 4 months ago
- NONE of this befits an artist. That's why people are uninterested in what you have to say and why you got dropped. (7/?) 4 months ago
- To act like being dropped from the label is a silencing in the days of internet releases and well, Twitter is inauthentic. (6/?) 4 months ago
- To call this "choice shaming" when people have a legit reason to not see your artistic vision speaks to a sense of entitlement. (5/?) 4 months ago
- Your actions showed a large amount of your fanbase that what you have to say is not for us. And your label dropped you based on that. (4/?) 4 months ago